View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #6
stoney77
Enthusiast
stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Elipsa 2e, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, iPad Pro, Kindle Oasis
I ordered my Aura HD (Espresso) on May 1 and immediately received an invoice the same day. My credit card was charged the next day and I haven't heard another word from Kobo about my order. I spoke to a rep on live chat yesterday and she said the order was processing and had no idea when it might be shipped.

I agree with gadgetdude that they shouldn't be charging until the item is shipped. I can't think of any other company that does that.

If you're waiting for the espresso version to be shipped, don't cancel it out of frustration. If you look at the kobo website, espresso is not available. The person on live chat told me they were out of stock but orders already placed would be honored.

I'm guessing that Kobo was overwhelmed with orders after all the good reviews and they weren't prepared to handle it. But, at the very least, they need to allow customers the ability to check their order status online. It's amazing to me that they don't.
stoney77 is offline   Reply With Quote