View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #9
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Do also remember that while some of the 2.x series of firmware did the sorting by the series data and title, the current 2.4.0 is back to only sorting by title.

On the previous versions, a sort by title was doing more like a sort by series, series index, and then title.
Right. My issue is more that when I'm looking at the books in my list, whether it's sorted by author or title, the series info that appears under the title is completely missing for some of my books I've loaded, even though it's there in their metadata on Calibre.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote