View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #15
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
Well if you had listened to me and had got folder support implemented then you would not have this problem.Instead you sided with the Luddites and now you are left holding the cupcakes.

tut.tut.
Um...what?

Sorry, I don't remember having a conversation with you at all about anything, let alone "folder support".

I think your "tuts" are misplaced here. And I am far from a Luddite, thank you very much.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote