View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #55
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I don't require that my partner share all the same hobbies as me, but I have always looked for someone who loves books.

To me, books open the mind so I don't think I could fall for someone who had no use for books.

For me, I knew it was love when my date knew the "Three Laws of Robotics>"

Books are one of the levels of compatibility I look for.

On the other hand, I could never date a smoker. At times I have had long, flirting conversations with a woman who then lights up a cigarette. I am usually gone for good in less than a minute.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote