View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #43
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Update: Now part of Gui Launcher Collection with multiple time options and converts it to png not jpg.

EDIT: Oh god... My Shame..... I could have just wrote a script like this. Then we could have saved SOO..... Much time. (Unless I missed something...)
Code:
sleep 30 && screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuPogodi View Post
Thanks for report. Now it is more clear. It looks that i have used info.xres_virtual instead of info.xres. Fixed... now it might work.
Works great! Great Job NuPogodi. I'm uploading an extension which uses your program to take a screenshot, converts it to jpg, moves it to /mnt/us/Images/Screenshots, and finally opens the image viewer so you can look at your new image. It should work in allowing people to draw something, launch your app, go back to draw tool, and then have a screenshot. I'm still looking into making the button work but I suck a JavaScript (and everything else)... I suppose eventually we will figure it out. Just a quick to every who helped make this work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip screenshot.zip (3.3 KB, 225 views)

Last edited by Titano; 08-02-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote