View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:05 AM   #64
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I like many YA books. I don't feel any need to justify that.
But what you maybe need to justify is why you read books that you only like instead of reading a book you feel is really good.

I like a lot of YA books also. But the main reason I start to read most of them is because I am interested in the sf/fantasy genre and read books that people are talking about. But I have noticed that nearly all YA I read are just OK, it is hard to find a really good book among them. And if I did not have additiona reasons to read broadly in the sf/fantasy genre I would propably not read so many YA book (currently reading _The Gorl who Circumnavigated Fairyland an a Ship of Her Own Making_ but it is also just OK).
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote