View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:33 PM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarotx View Post
Okay this is starting to look like what I am looking for.

What I want is a digital planner, reader, notetaker all in one. I am a professional and spend 90% of my day in meetings taking notes or preparing for meetings reading white papers and preparing my comments. I would like to take all of this completely digital with one nice device. Yes there are PDA's ( too small to comfortably read or take notes on but nice as a digital planner ) Why can't I have it all in a nice slick device with an E Ink display for comfortable viewing that is large enough for comfortable reading and notetaking, with enough power to run a decent planner software that maybe can wifi sync with my outlook. No need for email not asking for that, although it would be nice ....
Then what you really want is a iRex iLiad.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote