View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #53
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
By full set of features on the 100 I presume you mean wifi and touch screen. I wonder if they switch to Win CE for that unit to match the 300?
My interpretation of:
Quote:
EB100 is our entry level products and EB300 for both 6" & 9.7" E-paper Panel with WinCE platform which could support WiFi, Touchscreen & Bluetooth & SD3G will be coming soon probably by end June for 6" and end of Sept. for 9.7".
Is that the EB100 is the Linux-based device similar to what we have seen from others, and the EB300 comes in two sizes 6" and 9.7" both with WinCE.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote