View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
djpyle
Writer
djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Oasis, Paperwhite 1, iPhone 6+
FREEZE—horror, suspense, and monsters

Well, it took a couple of months longer than I expected and ended up being almost twice as long as I intended, but Freeze is finally here.

About the book:

A raging snowstorm has stranded Tess and Warren in their mountain home with no power and little heat. When an accident leaves Tess coughing up pools of blood, Warren has no choice but to brave the storm in search for help.

He's afraid he'll be too late.

But what he should be afraid of are the creatures slinking through the blizzard and watching his every move.

What they're saying:

"No one can deny that this is an excellent monster book, that’s for sure."
—Candy's Raves

The book is DRM-free everywhere.

I hope you'll check it out and come back to let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

Dan

Last edited by djpyle; 06-16-2011 at 06:00 PM.
djpyle is offline   Reply With Quote