View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #2
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
iPaq

The iPaq does have a relatively large display for its size but it is a relatively small device. I like mine as well because it slips into a pocket. My eBookWise works better when I know I'll be reading (iPaq in my pocket, eBookWise in my backpack).

Color doesn't matter much to me one way or the other. One problem with the iPaq, though, is that it doesn't offer especially good outdoor daylight viewing. In contrast, for whatever reason, the eBookWise does seem to. (So does my ancient Palm IIIxe which is a great little machine that you can often pick up for almost nothing).

I'm not married to particular devices but Compaq made a really nice PDA. I wish that the PDA market hadn't crashed.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForABuck.com
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote