View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidsmom View Post
However, after I change the title, I am NOT 'sending to device'...I'm assuming syncing takes place without doing that....what am I doing wrong?
Not sending to device again.

Calibre never autosyncs books. For certain devices, most notably sonys (but not the nook), calibre can autosync metadata.

Edit: calibre does autosync news if you ask it to do so. However, there is no way to get it to autosync anything else.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote