View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #17
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
Look at the screenshot/picture above.

Anyway, it should be on by default if you've updated to the recent version of calibre.

Until Series Information is sorted by Kindle automatically, I'll have to stick to my time consuming naming convention for titles in a series.
I can look at the screenshot until the cows come home but it still doesn't tell me where it is.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote