View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Another thing to be aware of ... in theory the K2 charges when its plugged into your PC. That doesn't happen in my case. In fact, I suspect it runs at full-on mode given the way that it depletes the battery.

It could be an issue with my K2 (comments anyone?); however, I believe its an issue with my Dell laptop. I have read in the past comments that some USB ports do not have all the juice that they should have to operate as power sources. I believe that this is probably the case with my laptop. Therefore, I think that it would charge if I hooked it to a different (desktop) computer with better USB ports.

The result however, was that when I first got it, and I was hooked up to my laptop for a while getting files transferred over, I thought I had a battery problem. Once I got it off my laptop into standalone mode the battery life greatly improved.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote