View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #31119
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I wonder....

I mean, yes, the colors are appalling. But I wonder if he somehow screwed up, and put the Book ID on the cover accidentally. It's not a mistake that an experienced bookmaker would make, but...a first-timer, following half-assed instructions from some self-appointed, DIY eBook Guru, on the Net? Oh, easy-peasy to screw that up.

Hitch
I doubt it's a rookie mistake, the author has quite a few books out, and even a few Audible editions, according to Amazon
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote