View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
If I understand your question, doing what is needed to display the page you are opening, as you open it, is a much more survivable process than waiting for a large library to be processed -and- you would need to store/database the images and metadata. (That is if you want the pages to generate quicker.)

If you are saying that it is taking a long time to generate the "Display mode" you have selected for the file browser pages, you could use a simpler one. I use the "Classic" mode in the Browser (with the series attached to the title) and I use "Detailed list with cover images and file names" for "History display mode". (You can set it to "Start with History", if you want.)

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-05-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote