View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #45
colibris79
Zealot
colibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheesecolibris79 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony T1, Onyx C67ML, Poke 4, Boyue Paper/Likebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I get confused every time I see one of your posts that talk about having the A2 mode on. If it's supposed to turn on automatically, how do you get it to turn on when you are typing?

Sorry, I guess I'm just a confused person.
Sorry for that . As mdp has explained the automatic A2 (normal mode) only happens when you are scrolling in certain apps like webpages. Otherwise you have to manually change it (you can do it from the bottom bar). Most of the times when I talk about A2 is because I have manually changed it, so it is in "Always A2" (like in the last post about taking notes).
But most of the time I am in "Normal mode". I personally have no problems scrolling through text inside of apps and finding the part that I need. I find it this automatic change between normal and A2 very smooth.

Last edited by colibris79; 10-13-2017 at 06:17 PM.
colibris79 is offline   Reply With Quote