View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #57
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can you describe your problem(s) with the search? I've been having problems searching as well.

It's the same problem as you described. When you search for a word, and tap the search result, the reader does not change pages. Nor does it change pages when tapping the next/previous arrows. This doesn't happen for every book, nor every search term.

For example, my current testing sample is a copy of Vampire Hunter D, Volume 1. If I search for 'vampire', The first 30 results do not work. Most of the the rest (but not all) *do* work.

I'm using this book as a testing example because it's small, has very simple formatting and passes all validation I can throw at it. If I find an affected book that can be posted here, I'll let you know.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote