View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #1209
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by akikara View Post
After two mounts period I've taken my jailbroken K5 for reading. When I touched Jailbreak document realized that there is a message "Kindlet Jailbreak not installed".
I'm pretty sure I made it before. And used for some purposes like ntp sync, eduroam wifi etc.

How this is possible? Any ideas?
Welcome to the world of Amazon control.
Your device probably underwent an OTA firmware update while you where not looking.

Install the newest version of the Jailbreak from NiLuJe's snapshots thread and report back on the results (include your firmware version number also).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote