View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 05:04 PM   #8
GracieAllen
Enthusiast
GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.GracieAllen is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Nexus 9
Thanks for the clarification. Oddly, the tablet has no problem shoving large quantities of information back and forth to my desktop, far more, in the case of images, than I'm sending in a few ebooks. The only time I get this error is specifically from Calibre.
GracieAllen is offline   Reply With Quote