View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 07:50 PM   #46
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Don't agree with you on the hardware. The Nook hardware is just fine, as far as my experience goes. True, it's not the most suitable for cases, but I don't use a case anyway, so it's a moot point for me.
I don't know if it's the hardware or the software to blame, but I couldn't handle the DOG slow nature of the Glowlight Plus and returned it.

I love the physical design of the hardware though...
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote