View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #63
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbynormal52 View Post
I got a note back from the LA library since I live in California, but they don't cater to other counties. I'd so love to belong to a large consortium of libraries (big city) but I've been fortunate in finding all the freebies here on MF. I need to locate a consortium that will allow a non-resident to have a card. Maybe I'll look through the list that was given to me here, on pay-to-belong sites, or reciprocals.
The LA City Library requires city residency. The LA County Library only requires California residency. They are both very large library systems.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote