View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #53
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspear View Post
i wish i saw you, so that i could say hi.

great news! i found my kobo glo from the joshin denki outlet in den den town. the whole place was desserted when i was there.. how do they even make ends meet?

anyway, i just set it up, and found that they insisted i use a rakuten id to register the kobo glo, instead of my kobobooks.com username.... and with that i cant even access the books i bought on kobobooks.com! anyone knows how to download my previously purchased books from kobo,directly onto my kobo?
Perhaps do a factory reset and then register it again but with your Kobo username?
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote