View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:33 PM   #5
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I went back to the epub file in Sigil and rebuilt the ToC - checked it to make sure it worked. Re-imported to Calibre and the ToC worked in the Viewer. Put the new file on my Kindle... and now the ToC works. go figure.

I've decided that all technology is basically magic, and all I have to do to get it to work is to ask my question of experts, and bang! I don't have to do anything, it'll just suddenly work right. Same thing happened with my Word 2010 table of contents in another document. *sigh*

Thanks all for helping.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote