Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #68
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I just heard very sad news. My nephew Jack who was born in February with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and has never left the hospital was denied a heart by the transplant committee. If you follow me on twitter you have seen my messages about it. He is too sick and wouldn't survive it.

His parents have decided to take him off life support and let him die.

So, I am lighting 6 candles for him. One for each month he lived and we thought about him and he reminded us what is important in life.

Good bye Jack.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote