View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I hesitate to increase my Fictionwise membership until I know exactly what B&N's plans are. I am also a member of B&N, and wonder if in the not-too-distant future my B&N membership will also work at Fictionwise. I'd hate to pay twice for the same membership.

I've already complained to B&N that I am not getting the 5% discount when I purchase at FW using my B&N credit card. Haven't gotten a response yet, but I keep hammering away at the idea that the B&N credit card is supposed to give me an additional 5% discount at B&N and FW is now part of B&N.

The other problem with the offer is that I not only would have to pay for the increase in my FW membership with my credit card, but I would have to buy the books with my credit card in order to get the 100% micropay rebate. Kind of a double whammy.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote