View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 09:24 AM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Aw, the link is gone!

I suppose I can't be surprised e-texts aren't being offered for less... after all, it's supposed to be the convenience factor that's the draw, right? Still, I'd also hope they'd put some work into the e-texts, providing searching, and hopefully highlighting, bookmarks, etc which users need. If they don't provide that, it's going to be hard to sell them.

Of course, a lot of that depends on the reader, too, so it's not completely their fault that things haven't taken off.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote