View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:35 PM   #11
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuPhinger View Post
The Oberon covers are, IMO, absolutely beautiful---are they as functional as they are nice? Is the front stiff/rigid for screen protection?

I too will probably be thinking about and futzing with covers for who knows how long. I might well take a two layer approach---a basic cover for use, and a second, rigid box/container for brief case, backpack use, etc. Having trashed one laptop screen, I'm a bit goosey about screen protection!!

Gene / Magoo
The Oberon covers are gorgeous, and very functional & protective. The front & back are both rigid - the leather itself bends easily so you can fold the cover back, but there are rigid plastic panels in pockets in the front & back sections of the cover. There's a video demo of the covers on youtube. (Oberon used to have one but it's gone now, probably preparing their video of the K2 cover.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIhcRQzb8Mk
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote