View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #36
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Are the previous reports true though. It has not SD card slot and a non-removable battery? If so, I think those are steps backwards.
It was a speculation based on the fact that the back isn't obviously removable.

Quote:
Is there still a "back" button, I don't see one.
It's on the right below the joystick thingie.

Quote:
As far as the looks... meh. The frame around the screen does look awful big. But, then again, the pics of the 1st gen looks very exaggerated too. When I got my Kindle it looked so much smaller and sleek than the pics made it look.
I agree. I really didn't like the looks of K1 in pictures but I liked it much better in the video and in person. I do wish they'd dump the white, though. I think the contrast of the text would be better with a different case color.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote