View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #634
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by me.g33k View Post
Hi!

Just starting to use the plug-in and while trying to disable a bunch of unused device plugins on my install (Calibre 1.29 64bit) using the calibre-customize utility, I ran into this error:

Code:
calibre-customize --l
Type           Name                Version        Disabled       Site Customizat
ion

User Interface ActionGoodreads Sync      (1, 7, 3)      False
        Sync from Calibre with the shelves of your GoodReads.com account
        Python function terminated unexpectedly
   (Error Code: 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site.py", line 132, in main
  File "site.py", line 109, in run_entry_point
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 680, in main
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 246, in customization
_help
NotImplementedError
Has this one been mentioned?

Appreciate any help on it and thanks again for your attention/consideration on this.

Regards!
I don't think it is a Goodreads Sync problem, I get the same error (I remember this from a while back):
Code:
schwartze@ltsp22:~$ calibre-customize --l
Type           Name                Version        Disabled       Site Customization

File type      DeDRM               (6, 0, 8)      False          
	Removes DRM from Amazon Kindle, Adobe Adept (including Kobo), Barnes & Noble, Mobipocket and eReader ebooks. Credit given to i♥cabbages and The Dark Reverser for the original stand-alone scripts.
	Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site.py", line 58, in main
  File "/home/schwartze/git/calibre/src/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 680, in main
    print '\t', plugin.customization_help()
  File "/home/schwartze/git/calibre/src/calibre/customize/__init__.py", line 246, in customization_help
    raise NotImplementedError
NotImplementedError
So it seems to be independent of what plugins there are.

It raised a "NotImplementedError", maybe that has something to do with it?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote