Thread: Reading Chair?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #99
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I do a lot of reading whilst walking to work..
I know that sounds weird, but it's a 30 minute walk to work on a decent path, so I can navigate pretty easily whilst reading.

Other than that, on our sofa which is pretty comfortable.
I sort of lean back on the arm rest under a duvet and chill out with cushions stacked behind my back for support.

I also read in bed for about 30 minutes to an hour every night so I can wind down enough to get sleepy.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote