View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #23478
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
I'm with Stitchawl, ProfCrash and VydorScope - I would tread VERY carefully with this one. The savings are clearly attractive, but think long and hard about the strains it will put on both relationships (your bf and your parents). And be prepared to give up on a sex life...

They do say you can never go home, and what I think is meant by that is that once you do (and I have experienced this), your parents start to treat you like a kid again, rather than the mature adult you now are, causing conflict. If you were asking me if I would do it, I would say a definite no, but then maybe your parents are more enlightened than mine are/were.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote