View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #216
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Sufue thanks for the thumbs up re Caudwell.

I hadn't heard of her before and my local library, which is quite good re Crime and Mystery, doesn't stock her.

Kobo's got 3 of her titles (and so has Amazon in Kindle format), so I bought her first, thus was Adonis Murdered for $4.79 using our friend Vouchercodes40.

Wonder why the 4th in the series isn't in ebook format?

--------------------------
Edit:

I just found that Sony US has the 4th:

The Sybil in her Grave - $7.99

Even more curious why Amazon and Kobo don't have it.
Each of her books was written several years apart, maybe there were pretty different contracts for each??? For many years, only two were available as ebooks: Sirens and Sibyl. I had actually scanned and OCR'd the other two for myself and I don't put that much work into things very often! Glad to see that all four are now available.

I hope you enjoy them! I've found that the friends I've recommended Caudwell's books to either love or hate them - no in-betweens.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote