View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:18 AM   #64
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
I installed the new firmware yesterday (after a few problems with my i62HD not detecting my spare microSD card, and then my USB-microSD adapter corrupting things).

I've noticed a couple of anomalies:
  1. FBReader comes up in a 'full-screen' mode -- just the book text, no page numbers, time, battery level or options icon. Is there any way to restore these?
  2. The PDF manual (which didn't appear under the older firmware) appears to be for the older (and non-touch) A60.
Additionally, there appear to be some new settings options. Most seem self-explanatory, but can anybody tell me what 'Metadata Extraction' does?
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote