View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
donbrubaker
Enthusiast
donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: LB Mars, Voyage, iPad Mini
Okay, I should have been more careful with the wording of my post. I am using Calibre which syncs fine to Kindles, Nooks, Sony Readers, etc. I am trying to sync my new Nook HD+. The Nook HD+ is recognized by the OS X (10.8.2) by showing a mounted drive but Calibre doesn't recognize the device is attached. In the Nook HD+ settings you can choose to connect as a MTP device or as a PTP device (Camera). I have MTP selected. If I change to PTP then the OS launches the camera utility...

I have checked the plugins to insure the device driver is installed. I do not see one specifically for the Nook HD+ but I do see one for MTP devices and it is enabled (Green in color).

I've never had any issues with Calibre recognizing an ereader, so not sure what to do... is it just too new and is not yet supported? Any help would be appreciated.
donbrubaker is offline   Reply With Quote