View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #13
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Auto Brightness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I haven't done a detailed test on my HD yet, but my gut feeling tells me I will get way more than 6.5 hours even with the WiFi continuously on. Sirmaru might have his backlight turned way up though and that can make a huge difference on the HD. I normally use my HD at around 30% backlighting or less.
I use Autobrightness for the KFHD7-32. I also use the white on black fonts. Thus, the ambient light adjusts my brightness on a continuing basis.

However, I use lots of interactive applications: Logos Bible, Accuweather, the Weather Channel and Netflix, HBO Go and Amazon movies and mostly play my 674 MP3 songs continuously while reading.

You can get the exact hours of use by taking a reading of the GSam time right before the next full charge.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote