View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #58
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by megthered View Post
Got my Galaxy Note 10.1 and I love it! You're right, it needs more documentation, but I went on the 'net and watched videos, used your great suggestions and also downloaded the manual on the Play store. I have been doing family genealogy for years and this will eliminate so much paper. Research trips will be great. I had been looking for a pen tablet and this is the perfect size for my needs. I'll be learning about this all weekend.
Glad your liking it. I ended up picking up the first gen baby note (phone) I liked it so much.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote