View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #67
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
And there are a couple Baen authors I will no longer buy because of the right wing propaganda in current books.
I think that qualifies as "avoiding author because of the quality/content of their work", as opposed to "avoiding author because of something they said/wrote online".

I will admit that I almost never buy anything from Tor because it's part of Macmillan even though I like a lot of their authors. While it's probably mostly B&N's fault that I can't download some books I bought before 4/1/10, I still blame Macmillan CEO John Sargent and the late Steve Jobs for the whole agency pricing fiasco. On the other hand, I also think Tor books are generally overpriced.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote