View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@chaley,
I'm glad to read that you're looking at this. I've just bought my very first Android smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note) and was wondering what the best Calibre data transfer options might be once the promised upgrade from Android 2.3 to 4 happens. So far, I've successfully used both the USB connection and Dropbox, but I think I read that the former isn't available in Android 4.

I'm still such a newb with this Android stuff that I don't know whether I'll be able to time the upgrade to suit myself or whether it will 'just happen' one day when I switch on the phone.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote