View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #27
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by filmo View Post
With this version my page turn problem was more pages not turning than having double page turns. After reading a few books my page turning touch has adapted so I again have reliable page turns. But page turns don't seem as responsive as slower touch is needed for turning page.
Slower touch does help, I agree. Still it isn't foolproof, mine has locked up so bad trying to turn a page, that I had to reset it, and it came back demanding to be setup all over again.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote