View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Unhappy Nope still no good

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPony View Post
I would try that little button on the back. Although I personally have never done it, I know that it shouldn't do anything like a factory reset or anything. It is just another way to reboot the Vox.
The difference between what I am experiencing and the normal sleep is the device is completely dead, even to the usb through computer. The only sign of life is the green light is on when on charge, and the three lights for HOME, MENU and RETURN are always lite??? The long or short holding of the power on/off switch does nothing.

My only recourse seems to be in taking off back and pressing the reboot button. Has anyone done this? What happens? How does the back cover come off?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote