View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #31
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Thank you for checking it for me. I gave up and ordered n2a. I know I should be able to do it all myself, but I'm willing to pay for technical support in an area where I'm completely lost. They say you can take the SD card out of the Nook Color and the standard B&N configuration is still in place, completely untouched by the process.

Thanks again Kate.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote