View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #22
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
I get the big cover on sleep -- nice job!

I still have to double-touch (or more) the screen periodically to turn the page. Perhaps it's happening less often.

I'm finding when I take my KT out of sleep with this release, a few pages will rapidly turn in some books, or the device will close the book and return to the Shortlist or Books screen. Is it registering some phantom touches?

I do notice the the Home screen seems to be once again tracking my five most recent books, something it stopped doing in 1.9.6. Again, thank you, Kobo devs.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote