View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #15
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Right at the moment, there doesn't seem to be any problem from the reader's point of view with cheap ebooks. I have published a couple of short stories under another name for 99c. I didn't expect them to sell well and they haven't. They're literary short stories, and honestly, they're just not that interesting. They've simply slipped out of sight on Amazon, and I maybe sell one or two a month. I'd say this is what happens and what will happen with most of the dreck being published. It will simply become invisible. It won't annoy readers because it will be lost amongst millions of other books.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote