View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 03:53 AM   #59
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibat View Post
My experience using crengine is full of trial and errors. The reader is very picky about "fb2.css" I had problems using css comments, newlines using pt or px in body etc.
Yeah, I noticed that all the example fb2.css files I saw set the font size in %, and I kind of suspected a problem like this but never tried to see whether that was actually the case. Thanks for saving me the time. ;-)

CoolReader only supports a subset of css, and I'm fine with this, as I think that we don't really need full-blown css support to get decently formatted e-books. But knowing exactly what works (and what doesn't) would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibat View Post
Thanks for the link. I'm still not 100% happy with my current font settings (I've switched from the Liberty fonts back to Lucida Sans and Bright because the height difference between small and capital letters in the Liberty fonts wasn't big enough for my taste), and I always like to know what others are using.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote