View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #12
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Torando what's the point of just adding the same link as the original poster ?
I didn't. I posted this as a thread starter. Apparently SolRaven and I posted at virtually the same time (SolRaven 5 minutes sooner) and an admin decided to delete my thread (took me a minute to figure out where my thread had disappeared to) and just roll my post into this thread. I wouldn't have started another thread had I seen any posts on the AeroBee, but at the time I started my thread, there weren't any.

Last edited by toronado; 04-14-2011 at 06:54 AM.
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote