Thread: PRS-650 Additional Memory?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I like having a backup card just in case I'm on vacation and for whatever reason I have to do a hard reset, which deletes all content on my reader. If you have a card backup, you can just pop your card in and pick up where you left off. I shudder at the thought of being bookless on vacation!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote