View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Lots of knockoffs but the prices are crazy. Way more than Canada. As well, many have no English menus, just Chinese. I do plan on looking at some more models next month though. Hopefully they will stop charging over $300 US for basic 6" readers.

The firewall is not a problem since i use a quasi-VPN. I don't like the Kindles because I think they are ugly with the keyboard compared to the Sony models. I would still use my 505 but the battery lasts about four hours until a new charge is required. I replaced the battery but that failed as well. It is about time I get a new one. The Sony 350 looks nice but maybe I will get a Chinese model over here. Will see what I can find.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote