View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastesthamster View Post
It may be a limitation, but doesn't change the fact that the conversion results in books that are an eyesore to read on a Kindle.

Love your software, but this is rather annoying. Programmers have to work around bad format limitations, and in my humble opinion the conversion from epub to mobi in Calibre should account for this limitation and remove the left margin values.
If I did that, I'd have a bunch of (perhaps slightly slower hamsters) complaining about how the conversion from EPUB to MOBI ignores their left margins.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote