View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:10 PM   #41
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Currently there is no way to do it and I dont see Amazon doing anything about it. As for someone writing a program to do it, well, I am sure that someone would be able to figure it out but I dont really see it being something people would really demand
A couple of months ago Amazon had a notice on their web site saying they were working on updates and a two page display was included. I wish I had saved a screen shot, but I didn't. This may have about Kindle for PC, I don't remember exactly.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote