View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 12:43 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Used a Palm T3 (and before that an M515 and before that a PalmPilot Professional) for years. Now that I have a Sony, I wouldn't go back to them for reading. The screen size is a big part of it, but the clarity of e-ink vs. LCD is more.

I'd suggest you try out one of the PDA readers (find a friend or a store that will let you) and see if you think it will do for you.

Whatever you do, don't look at an e-ink device unless you're pretty sure you don't want to go the PDA route -- e-ink may spoil you instantly.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote